· 160g wild salmon, skin off
· 4 strawberries, hulled and quartered
· Extra virgin rapeseed oil
· Sea salt
For the pickled elderflower
· A large bunch of elderflowers
· 300ml apple cider vinegar
· 200ml water
· 100g sugar
1. To make the pickled elderflowers: bring the vinegar, water and sugar to the boil. When the sugar has dissolved, add the elderflowers and remove from the heat. Allow to cool
2. Dice salmon into small bite sized pieces. Season with sea salt and dress with the rapeseed oil and the elderflower vinegar.
3. To serve: place some salmon on the centre of each plate. Garnish with some pickled elderflowers. Finish with some strawberries.